Legacy Signature SE

I've read good things about these speakers and I'm guessing when opened up, they'd sound great. Any thoughts about how they sound at lower volumes? Do they retain dynamics, or do I need to crank them up? 

gickcf

I decided to upgrade from my old  beloved 2-way stand mount Reference 3A MM MMC speakers last summer (still have them though). I have had many speakers and amps from flea watt tube amps and horns all the way through a progression of tube amps and cone and dome speakers, as well as, solid state amplification with  dual concentric Fyne Audio Speakers,...

I then bought a pair of Legacy Audio Signature SE's because I wanted an easy to place full range speaker for once. I also got a Coda Technologies Model 8 amp to go with an older  Pass Labs pre. The Legacy's are just very, very good. Bigger than I am used to seeing in a while but they stay. Maybe its my age, but I am really quite done with looking for the next great thing. Enjoy your new speakers. and yes they will require a long break in.

op your prima lunas will drive them however your not going to have the best bass control or dynamics

Thanks. Helpful. I do have a SS power amp, NAD C298, 340 watts per channel into 4 ohms, sitting idle (a second one is in use). Might this be a better match? Or at least worth a try? When I switched from the NAD to the PL in my existing setup, I did notice less grip on the bass, but liked the better transparency in higher frequencies. I've supplemented the existing setup with a REL sub.