Legacy audio Focus se and tubes

I own the legacy focus se speakers. I’m driving them with the Mcintosh MC452 amp. It is a great amp but these speakers are pretty efficient at 95.4 db and 4 ohm. The Mac is 450wpc.  I’m considering going to Don Sachs Katoonay kt88 tube amp. It’s 65wpc. It’s spoke of highly on audiogon and other forums.  I could sell the Mac, buy Dons Katoonay amp and have plenty of change left for other projects. 
Anybody here have experience with the focus se’s and tube amps in the area of 65wpc? I guess my main concern is bass control. I am very happy with these speakers and have no disire to change. 
Any info would be appreciated. 
Thx
starboard
I have the Legacy Focus SE's and when I got them drove them with a McIntosh MC2102 (105WPC.)  They sounded very good but the bass was lacking.  I have 2 ,18" subs and tried them with out the subs.  The subs added allot. 100 watts is not sufficient for these.  I sold the MC2102 and bought a pair of MC601's hoping  maybe I would not need the subs.  Even with 600 watts per channel adding  the subs was  still a substantial improvement.  The net of this combo was a significant, even dramatic increase in dynamics from the MC2102 and an expanded sound stage.  The mid bass punch is excellent and the overall presentation is just wonderful.
Wow. I had a pair of standard Focus some years back, and the one thing they didn't lack was bass. At least in my system.
I was a Legacy dealer for a number of years and tried all different set ups with the Focus.
The focus can sound wonderful with the right higher powered tube gear.Bob Carver for example.
But if you like to play your music at higher levels solid state would be your best bet. 250W minimum
Mark Levinson worked exceptionally well with the Focus.Even though the sensitivity is high they love power.