Leben Owners: which speakers do you use?

I was talking to a fellow Audiogoner about our Leben CS300XS; he made the very good point that the model is in an unusual area: "it's not low powered set, not mid-powered like a lot of el84, el34, and kt88 push-pull tube amps." So maybe you have to take care speaker matching?

He's using Audio Note AN/Ks and liking them. I have Devore Nines and like them a lot (though for various reasons I am moving the Nines somewhere else and I'll be on the hunt for new speakers... hence the thread). I know Devore is a natural for these, maybe partly due to In Living Stereo/Tone Imports (that's where I heard the combo and fell for it).

Anyone else? What have you found? Especially the smaller Leben, but 600s too.
price
By my previous comment about Devore efficiency, I am of course referring to the 8s and 9s, as opposed to the Orangutans...
I'm using Totem Forests which are only 87db but sound fantastic with the 300xs.
I wasn't 100% sure until I rolled out the Sovtek EL84's in favour of NOS Philips EL84's with the GE 5751's. As soon as the the Philips went in the sound clicked. Also sure very dependant on cables.....Transparent Musiclink Plus (trying some Supers this week) and an audiophile power cable.
After over 40 years of box swapping I feel that at last I ahve reached the end of my audio journey. Fantastic amp!!
Price,

I had an RS100u when I picked up my Orangutans. Here's a review on them:

Getting lost in analogue

I've since upgraded to a Shindo, and I am currently awaiting that. But the Os sounded sweet with the Leben
FWIW, the Os are even better with the Shindo - so lively and engaging. Totally loving these! I will update my experiences here:

Getting lost in analogue

Enjoy, I know I am...
Franklinlg,
Thank you for the thoughtful review of O/96. I believe I will soon be headed in that direction with any of Shindo/Leben/Sophia 300B.