La Platine tonearm help needed.

Hi,

Need some help from analog novice here

Could anyone tell me the model of this tonearm and cartridge?
It looks like a Schick and Sony(?) cartridge to me. It also looks like Ortofon stuff

What kind of phono cables should I go for this tonearm? Regular pair of RCAs or one singled ended?
Any recommendations for phono cables and cartridges for this arm?

Thank you in advance

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ajCt8jiZfTyqUzUK9
heatseeka
That is a Schick. Actually I have a VLP and a second arm board for Schick, which I'm interested in. (system has not been set-up for a couple years, looking to move, hate to talk about it:(. Anyway, the better option is to wire the arm straight through to RCAs to Phono Stage. I'm very interested in hearing other's responses,  as well. Good Luck!
To explain, current (would be first) arm is a Davinci Grandezza which is wired that way to avoid an additional RCA connection.
Thanks so much. Do you happen to know the model name of Schick by any chance? Since I have not received the TT and tonearm yet, I am having a hard time following your comment on wiring. Does it mean that Schick comes with original non-RCA cable and I need to do a little mod, convert to RCA, connect to the phono stage? Sorry if I got it wrong.

Also, do you have Da Vinci tonearm and 2nd arm board for sale?
Shick has one model available in either 9" or 12"length. There is an #1 SME & SPU G compatible (slightly shorter, with adapter available to also comply to) #2 SPU A (emt type cartridges, etc)
The arm will already be wired. Either wired from headshell to female RCA, which you connect RCA interconnects to (then to pre) or wired from headshell with longer cable to RCA male (directly to pre). So you won't need the additional interconnect cable set. Which I use.