Krell Cast Interconnect Upgrade - Tara, Kimber etc

Has anyone compared Krells Cast interconnects to Tara Labs, Kimber, or Transparent's version. If so and if you decided on a Custom cable how much did you commit to dollar wise. What were the results of your comparison.
Based on what Krell says there shouldn't be much of a difference if any at all. I am in the process of upgrading my system to a KPS-25sc and am having my FPB-200c upgraded to a FPB-300cx. I kinda feel a upgrade to the cables make sense; curious what others feel. My speakers are Totem Mani-2's (signature version) and I am using Wireworld Gold Eclipse III+ SpeakerCables.
mikeabbate
Sorry, I should have been more informative...I've used the cast cables from Krell between my KPS-28c CD Player, KCT Preamp and FPB-200c. I've compared them to the Wireworld Gold eclipse Balanced from CD to Preamp and Eclipse from Preamp to amp also balanced. I liked the cast connection much more. The question now becomes is there any justification in upgrading from the Krell version to a custom version. I do have the ability to purchase the Tara cables at a good price. What model were you indicating?
The local San Francisco Krell dealer is also a Tara Dealer.

Could this be the reason for the recommendation?????
Using Krell CAST interconnects on Krell KPS28c and Krell 450mcx mono blocks.Has anyone used/demo'd the Siltech CAST cable? Krell has recently ok'd this cable to be made by Siltech at $700.00 a meter and $1000.00 for 2 meter.Looking for opinions before purchase.Thanks in advance.