klipshorn speakers

awile back i posted that my son is looking for a speaker that will shake his room.he is buying a klipshorn. is this a good choice??
128x128g_nakamoto
It is a very good choice if you buy a klipschhorn made prior to 1965 he will pay more for it but the money spent is well worth the extra time and cost to find one good luck searching but when he does he will be so much more happy.
Nice company, LOUD speakers (very efficient), but not very accurate.

Sorry, horns belong on the top of poles at high school football stadiums, not in boxes in your house.

Not sure if they are still around, but Cerwin-Vega made some wildly loud speakers for many years.  Not very accurate, but certainly better than any horn.

If they are not around any more, ask for some super-efficient speakers at your dealer and I am sure they will have some.

Cheers!
Look into Cornscala, if you’re reasonably handy you can build a pair. I built a pair using the eliptrac midrange horns for a second low watt tube system. They move lots of air and bass has a tactile feel. Nice midrange and detail
Absolutely, for that one purpose.  Oh where are the Mach III's I used to sell one summer.