Kimber BiFocal XL speaker cable

I am looking for a pair of this speaker for quite a while, interestingly, there is none for sale.
I am wondering if it's not good, so nobody use them, or they are too good that nobody want to sell them?
Basically, I want a speaker cable, bi-wireable and capable of high current appilcation, warmer (or more bass shall I say), I believe Kimber BiFocal XL is a good choice base on specs and also some forum posts...but is there a better alternative for me? Your thought?
Thanks a lot and have a great holiday to everybody!
winstonwang
I have used BiFocal XL for years. They are essentially neutral, image well and seem fully extended in both bass and high treble without over-emphasis. I have used them with Levinson SS and Rogue tube amps, and both Totem Mani-2's and Vandersteen 3A sig's at various times. I have always been satisfied. Folks who own them seem to keep them.
I have BiFocal in my system and very happy with them since I installed in my Mcintosh 352 and Dunlavy SC-IV speakers.I had/tried many "exotic"speaker cables,but this cable hard to beat for price/performance.Just my opinion.
OK, seems Kimber will not extend bass (also too difficult to find a used one)...so I gonna try Analysis plus (Transparent got network box? never liked cables with network)...it has T1 spade, how is the size compare to WBT 0680?
Thanks!
Winston, it sounds like you want a cable that emphasizes bass, not extends it. I would suggest you look into Monster Cable.
>>I would suggest you look into Monster Cable.

Yikes!! Double Yikes!
(but I know you're trying to give him what he wants).