I answer when someone attack me...😊

He answered to my critic of his way to apply his "psychiatric" science on a dead person by saying a falsehood and calling me "antivaxx"... Stupid people had no argument save falsehood...

I apologize to the OP and to all for being out of the thread matter...But i dont like when people condemn someone they dont even know because of an article and judge one the top scientist in the world, the first microbiologist in fact, as a fraud because they read it in a newspaper...

I can erase my post ... I will do it right now...

Done....😁

goodlistening64:

It wouldn't surprise me if the chimes were working on only one of the clocks and the other three were silenced, probably because there is never perfect synchrony.  Most modern chime clocks have this feature (and a feature to selectively silence the chimes at night). Mantel clocks have this and I suspect many long case clocks have the same.  The question is why have a chiming clock at all in a personal concert hall, what Ken effectively built. It seems like a needless distraction and intrusive to the function of a listening space. All I can guess is that Ken liked them and didn't care about their noise.

It’s interesting how we all take away something different from Ken’s story, obviously shaped by our own unique life experiences.

I doubt his kids ever wanted for anything, materially. Was their father absent during their formative years? It seems not. The kids complain of being ‘put to work on their father’s hobby’, what a nightmare that must’ve been, having a father who involved his family in a passion dear to his heart. I’d much rather have been left alone for hours playing video games.

Resisting judgment is a challenge, especially when elements of entitlement and bitterness over being disinherited are apparent. The mention of alcohol contributing to family discord is also noteworthy.

During the auction at Ken's house, I briefly met his daughter, who seemed genuinely pleasant. Ken's substantial efforts to assist her in cataloging and creating an inventory for the system, aiming to help his family find new homes for everything posthumously, challenges the notion of him being a bitter and spiteful individual.

I was moved by Ken’s video and particularly his comments on wanting to keep the system together after his passing. Witnessing the sale process saddened me, reflecting the cycle of what comes from the earth eventually returning to it.