Keith Jarrett - Koln Concert out on 96/24

This masterpiece (and best selling solo Piano and Solo Jazz album of all time) has been remastered and is now out on 96/24 on HDTracks. I have not downloaded it yet but I will this evening. Lets hope the higher resolution reveals new nuances. To me this is the most exiting news in audio in a long time, but thenagain I have been listening to this album for over 30 year, and for me it easily ranks as the most emotionally impactfull piece of music I have listened to in my lifetime.
edorr
I, too, love this masterpiece and listened to it endlessly in the early 80s. Powerful indeed, and one of the albums that I never tire of. One of the first two CDs I purchased. Let us know how the 96/24 sounds.

John
I own many recordings where musician(s) emit vocal utterances (Oscar Peterson as example), but Jarrett's grunts and groans irritate me enough that I sold off most of his recordings I owned. I like the simple melodies on the grunt-free studio recording 'The Melody at Night with You', but again irritated by Keith's self-criticism of his earlier recordings considering more accomplished pianists refrain from such self-loathing of their work.