KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
Don,
Thanks for the great feedback, much appreciated! Seriously though; I wish I could make a set of interconnects that would make everyone happy but as we all know that has yet to be done. I'm sorry to hear that you feel so strongly about the Silkworms but I guess you can't make everyone happy. I appreciate you giving our cables a try...however, judging by your remarks being almost the exact opposite of about 98% of the feedback I get from most other customers I'm curious if something couldn't be wrong with that set, I'm by no means anywhere close to perfect so it could be something is amiss. If you would like me to take a look at them(no charge) to make sure that all is in working order I'd be glad to do that, just pm me or email me(do you still have my email from speaking to me just a few days ago?) If you're interested in having me check them out just let me know.

Sincerely,
John
Don, as Geared stated, I also found the opposite results that you had with the Silkworms. Granted, I have an one ic xlr cable system with a tube amp and cdp and the sound was far from being veilded and most certainly has more than plenty of life. I am curious to what your system consist of. As per build quality, these cables are well above average diy quality. They do look rather plain, but who cares when they are behind the components. If you want something impressive, have John put a bunch of layers of surgical gauze around the cables, then put the sheathing on with extra heatshrink and charge about a grand more.

As John suggested, have him take a look at them or email him with the serial numbers so he can check them out. I am still curious to what equipment you have or maybe pure gold ics are not ideal for your sytem.
i've e-mailed both geared4me and edulcesol directly with the components that make up my system.i don't want to bog down the thread.
Not every component works in everyone's system, nothing more nothing less in Don's post to me than that....my experience with the Silkworm's was different....to each their own....