KCI Pure Gold and the benefits

Hi Guys just wanted to share my new love for the majic of pure gold interconnects. Ive been through the paces of tring different mid to high grade interconnects in my system and finally tried pure gold. Now the price does vary significantly from pure gold cable to pure gold cable, I picked up the KCI and have really loved what gold did for my modest system compared to pure silver, flat ribbon and tons of different copper. I have read the white papers about silver being a better conductor and even some on why gold is more pleasing to the ear. I feel that gold is more coherent top to bottom than silver but noticed many of my audio friends are using silver still. What is the general feeling and use here amongst guys with the high end of equipment? Are you using gold and does it get even better with higher end equipment?
stivervii
Hi All, I will be receiving 2 pair of Silkworms tomorrow. They will go from cd-pre-amp. I will let you know how it goes. So far, I have had a great experience working with John. If his cables are as good as his cutomer service they will be second to none.
Hi Geared4me,
Thank you for your great post! Your cables are on their way to you via overnight express and are scheduled to be at your door by noon tomorrow(Tuesday), I sent you your tracking # via email early this morning. Enjoy them and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me anytime. Thank you for your business!!

Sincerely,
John
Hi Donpark,
Yes Sir, I do make XLR cables and the gentleman a few posts above(Eldulcesol) just received a set a few days ago. I am working on speaker cables(wayyyy behind as I've been so tied up lately with interconnects) but currently have nothing available to the public for release, yet. Sorry, no power cords. I specialize in interconnects so I try to stick with what I know and do well. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or post em here and I'll try my best to answer.

Sincerely,
John
Well, the Silkworms arrived this morning right on schedule. Right out of the box they sound better than my reference cables.

The PRAT and the balance are awesome. That statement sounds so easy to make but it is a very rare thing to hear in person. No frequency is pushed in either direction giving the music a much more natural sound. They have a very spacious sound that wraps you 360 degrees.

I'm sure that they will only get better as they settle in to my system. I can't wait to hear them a couple weeks from now!