KAS Maestro IC - soo good ?

Noticed that at any auction they goes very well, with a lot of requests bidders.
Are this cable so good ??
Do they really better top notch brands ?
Thanks for commenting

PS.: They will potentially replace my VDH 102 MKII interconnects
ad010685
While I do not have much experience specifically with high end ICs, I have heard some very good systems taken as a whole. In my primarily Margules-based system the KAS Audio Maestro interconnects have absolutely shone. I have a .5 meter run of the Maestros between a Margules Analog-Digital enchancer and a Margules hybrid integrated amplifier (tubes at the pream-amp stage) and the results are fabulous in terms of clarity, dynamics, weight, depth, resolution, and extension of bass and highs. So, yes, I do consider the KAS Maestros an exceptional product. Remarkably, these interconnects do what they are claimed to do.
I have to say that at first I was very skeptical of another cable company claiming this and that, but I bought the Maestro 1 M IC about 3 months ago and I am using it between my CD player, Sony 9000ES, and tube preamp. It's astonishing how much the sound changed when I first plugged in the Maestros. There was a depth and dimension to the soundstage that I had never experienced before. The imaging was also extraordinarily real and believable. I compared the Maestros to cardas GC and golden reference. The Cardas Golden refrence was close but compressed the dynamics and presents a more veiled soundstage with unsatisfactory imaging. The Cardas GC was no match to the Maestros. I have also compared them to Harmonic Tech silver IC and Harmonis techs sounded bright and unbearable with a "flat"/2-dimensional soundsateg. I like the Maestros because they sound so natural. It really feels like a string being plucked or a piano note being struck. It makes me feel more and moer like I am not listening to a reproduction. My amp is a Classe Ca 150. I have been thinking about buying KAS Primus as well and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with this PC. I love the maestro and IMHO consider them a bargain relative to what else i have heard. Cheers
I bought a pair of used Maestro from an Hong Kong friend without heard before. I used them connecting Supratek prem and Mentmore m-200 mono tube amps. It sounds very transparency, layered, dynamical,natural highs, and solid base. When I swaped to Siltech FTM-3 G3,the sound got opaque, sleepy. So I'm missing KAS now.