Just purchased Wilson Maxx's. Now what ?? Amps?

If anyone could help !! I'm just getting started and have only the Wilson Maxx speakers. I'd like to start with a great stereo, but turn it into a Home thearte. Money is not the biggest deal, however the clouds are the limit. Where do I go from here??? Pre amp, amp, cables etc.????
Thanks
duewey
duewey: you'll need them all, of course, but, IMO, THE most important component in a high-quality system is the preamp. if it isn't up to snuff, nothing going into it (sources) and nothing coming out of it (signal to amps) will sound as good as they could. the best i've ever heard wilson speakers sound (watt/puppy 6's ) was with a nagra tube pre (pl/p- also available as a line stage only) and amps (vpa). -cfb
I'm using them with the Pass 600amps and Krell KRC HR preamp. I like a sound but I'm not realy heard them with somthug else. I'm curiouse myself if anything will sound better?
Since you have your speakers I would look to amp/preamp next. You need to decide on tubes or solid state and go from there. After that I would think about CD/LP. Followed up by cables.

Just my 0.02 (before taxes)