Just got the Focal Scala V2 at a great price

Hi folks

need some recommendations on the amps and preamps for these speakers.  I got them 2nd hand for a great price as I was not willing to spend £25k+ for the ‘upgraded’ Evo.  Too much money for a bit more which I don’t think is worth it.  Now my old amps will not cut the mustard here and I need to seriously get something new to do them justice.  I listen to a wide variety of genres mainly vynils from rock to blues to Pink Floyd, heavy metal, pop etc... I love the bass and it’s very important to me.  Bright sound doesn’t put me off.  Thanks for your input and help here 
bourneaudio
I have the same speakers and love them. I use a Conrad Johnson ArtSA power amp and the Conrad Johnson ET5 preamp...sounds great!
Nhoj4203 nice amps.  What sort of music you listen to? How is the base on them?  Did you buy them specifically for the speakers or you had them before? 
I just sold my system Scala V2 with Naim NAP 500DR,N272,555PS-DR and Naim Super Lumina DIN-XLR and speaker cables the only other brand I would consider is YBA
Thanks for your input atekelidis. I have narrowed down the list quite substantially now, I am not a big fan of Naim as I heard them before on other speakers and didn’t like them..  Maybe I should revisit with the V2s worth a listen. 
I would narrow it down to just two brands - YBA, and the incomparable and unique Aries Cerat.