Joseph Grado Signature tonearm

Hi,
My neighbor's husband passed away a few years ago and she is starting to sell a collection of his vintage Hi-fi.
She has a new in box Joseph Grado signature tonearm and would like to know what it's worth. I can only find listings from 10 years ago in the $400 to $700 range. Is this price still valid? 
Thanks
Jason
garmando
Owned that arm years ago. Nice tonearm. IMO, the mid to upper end of that price range is about right. I base this on my opinion that is was a good arm, but not quite competitive with other arms of that period like the Syrinx and Alphason which are sonically superior and I’ve seen sell used in that general price range. I would imagine that it has collectors value which makes it competitive with the others price-wise. Tip: the arm was designed to have a little bit of play in the bearings. So, point this out if a prospective buyer notices this. Good luck.
Thank you! She doesn't want to sell on-line. She asked if I'd be interested but I told her I'd find an honest price range first. She really has no idea of what it's worth and I don't want to mislead or take advantage her.
I would be interested in older Grado Signature cartridges if he had any. They were white in color. Ask her and I could be a buyer!

@aolsala i have Grado Signature XTZ (top model in mint condition in original package with manual), feel free to make an offer.  
Grado Signature XTZ is quite rare, retail in the 80s was $750.
I have one in mint condition