Jerry Garcia’s McIntosh amp

Does anyone know what model McIntosh amp it was that Jerry used when he played live onstage?  He sure seemed fond of it and I might like to play my guitar thru one as well.  Thx,  Gordon
128x128doug714
One of my most favorite Dead videos ever is the 6-21-71 Chateau d’Herouville Herouville France. Excellent time capsule of a great performance.  And the YT account Voodoonola (there is also voodoonola2) seemed to me at one point, to be the official ‘unofficial’ GD video drop account, including many remastered sets and full shows, and a good handful of early footage, if you scroll through everything. 
Thanks @jriggy looking forward to listening to the show. And I've been adding all the good sources for videos to my channel too, hopefully it serves as a good resource. https://www.youtube.com/user/cal3713
@cal3713 hey check out He’s Gone from 7/2/89 on YouTube for a great performance of that song.  And one of my favorite full length concerts to watch is from 7/10/87... just 2 weeks before I “hopped on the bus”... and after my first show at Anaheim my whole life changed.  I had finally found my tribe :)