JCAT Femto USB Card

I would like bring awareness to something that has drastically changed my computer audio experience: the JCAT Femto USB card.

The USB was very easy to install specially since Win 10 Pro recognizes the card without installing a driver - true plug-n-play. I was initially unimpressed with the sound and decided to burn in the card by continuously feeding signal through it for a week. OK, now I'm impressed. The imaging is so surefooted/solid and are emerging from a black background that I'm now experiencing my system in a way I have not experienced before. Even bass and midbass produces a solid image. The soundstage has become well layered and has grown a bit in height possibly due to increased midrange clarity. I thought my computer setup was excellent which is why I did not anticipate such a great improvement. My system is very revealing and all components have been modified with upgrades such as capacitors, resistors, diodes, fuse swaps, etc. This upgrade is a large step toward realism and allows my system to show off it's capabilities. The JCAT USB Femto card is highly recommended.

I ordered from the highend-audiopc website and had a positive purchasing experience.

It's good to see new products in the small PC audio market. Hopefully, in time, we'll see better competition and prices.
c_avila1
@jay73 There's no doubt that my system cannot sound the same without the JCAT Femto USB card. It's sound quality is at least 70% of the improvement that the Pass XA25 provided to my system and only a 5th of the price when you also include the price of a linear power supply.  

It's imperative that you use an LPS with the USB card. I cannot recommend the USB card without it. 

@jim204 I don't have a home network to stream music from one room to another. I don't my system will benefit from the network card. Let's see if @marcin_gps can chime in on this topic. 
@c_avila1    I have to say that anyone will notice a difference if they are using a wired network to stream music and I do agree that an LPS is mandatory. I use both cards with one and can really recomend them as they have made an incredible difference to the sound from my PC.
I purchased a JCAT and Mojo Audio voltage regulator.  I can say that the voltage regulator runs exceptionally cool, and after having it on for some time it is only mildly warm to the touch... .

While the difference with these two devices is noticeable (fuller, more dynamic and detailed sound), I think it is highly system dependent.  Compared to the new asus motherboard USB running off a Seasonic fanless titanium 600w power supply, with a relatively revealing front end (Lampizator Amber 3->Pass XA25-> Accuton Cell based speakers), I'd say its a somewhat worthwhile but very expensive difference to pay for.  Compared to the optical out of my TV, or the usb of a 10 year old Lenovo laptop, the difference is staggering and equals that of a major component change and is a relative bargain.  In other words, having heard the difference in my system I won't be going back to the motherboard USB... but if I had known in advance, I might have decided to address other weaknesses first.
@npdang You're not experiencing what the JCAT is capable of because you're not using a linear power supply. You can buy a budget LPS from Ebay which ship from China or get a high end power supply like the Illuminati V3 from Mojo Audio or a Farad Super3.

I also highly recommend that you purchase or make a high quality DC cable. Cerious Technologies made me an excellent Graphene Matrix DC cable. Zenwave and Verastarr can make custom DC cables as well.
I forgot to mention I am using a HDplex LPS in addition to the Mojo.  Compared to new tubes, speaker cables, etc. I just didn't experience the same level of improvement for the money, but as I mentioned before it was enough that I can't possibly go back :P