JBL LSR4328p or other Nearfields?

I don't see any objective reviews of these studio monitors online, but I am very curious about these because of a few features they have, so I am looking for some opinions/suggestions about these or other price-comparable active studio monitors:

1. Do not particularly require a sub in nearfield because of a great bass response.
2. Built in room equalization feature that allows to reasonably deal with room reflections and such.

I am mostly interested in neutrality, detail/imaging, and accurate transient response. The last equipment set I had did not make me particularly happy with its imaging and piano reproduction (VMPS QSO 626).

Thanks folks.
malos
Thanks for the reply.

First a question:
Have you tried using the digital inputs of the LSR4328's? From what I understand the LSR4328p package comes with a USB controller, so until I have the funds to provide a good dedicated DAC, I can effectively use the USB controller combined with digital inputs of the LSR4328s to enjoy good sound, right? If so, how capable is that internal system?

What I meant by objective reviews is having some comparisons, especially ones that are easy to refer too. Reviews of these seem to be along the lines of 'I like em', but not much reference to other serious equipment.

The comparisons you bring up help out quite a bit. I am hoping someone who has experience with conventional hi-fi speakers will also pitch in. Conventional hi-fi equipment is certainly enjoyable, but for audiophile listening it would seem that monitors made for accuracy are more appropriate (and it has been my experience with headphones that I enjoy high-end monitoring headphones more in the long run than 'audiophile' headphones).
Post removed 
I found some information on gearslutz.com that leads me to believe that digital inputs on the LSR4328p performs well.

Thanks for pointing out the rebate, I am actually aware of it, but I cannot take advantage of it because I am still a couple of months away from purchase. I am not so worried about getting the last iota of detail, but rather good balanced sound that delivers accurate transients, impact, and leading edge (I did not get satisfied by the sound of brass/sax on most equipment I heard so far).