JBL L100 Amplifier Recommendations

I recently purchased the JBL L100 Classics. I have paired them with my existing Cambridge CXA80 and MyTek Brooklyn DAC+. The Mids and Treble on the JBL’s are great, especially with the DAC. However the bass response seems to be rather flat on these JBL’s. I’m thinking it’s simply the Cambridge not having the ability to drive the 12” woofers on the JBL’s as well as a more powerful amp. I’m looking at perhaps a Bryston 4B3 amp one day instead of the Cambridge to improve the bass response and overall performance of the JBL’s. Is my thinking correct? Would this help the overall performance of the JBL’s? specifically the bass response? Or is it just how the JBL’s are in general? Alternatively I’m thinking of getting a little sub . Although a woofer that big on the JBL’s you’d think you’d never need a sub. Keen to hear what everyone thinks.
andyboom
They are a little difficult to drive. I’ve had L100. They are actually known to have nice bass response (50-250). I use to drive mine with Mac tube gear. C20 and a pair of MC60s at about 80 watts each..
First time I used KT 88s too. GL KT88s were less than GE 6550s at the time. and deeper cleaner bass. 40+ years ago..

You could buy TOPPERS then.. I liked Sony they had a true ribbon in an enclosure for under 75.00 for the pair..

There was no lack of BASS or anything else. I liked those speakers..

Sure are expensive now... Holy Cow..

Class ds about 250-UP aught to do the trick... They had a 250 watt stereo for 550. or something. Hypex boards on EBay. VTV. Good customer service too..US company..

Regards

Any tube amp suggestions for the L100 Classic (the new one)? Looking at Carver 275/350, Ayon Triton, Conrad Johnson Classic 120....

Anybody using a high powered push-pull tube amp with them? Please share you experience.
see my comments on the carver 275, i wrote a fairly detailed summary - just search carver and my user name

very very nice amp, esp for the $