JADIS DEFY 7 SPIT SPUTTER

I AM EXPERIENCING A SPIT AND SPUTTER SOUND FROM THE LEFT CHANNEL OF MY Defy 7 amp after it warms up for an hour. this is not tube related. When I change left channel signal tubes with the right channel signal tubes, the noise stays in the left channel. All other components in the chain have been checked out. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks
jazz_nut
I dont mean to get off the subject, but Jadis has always been on my short list to buy and try. Isnt the beauty of a tube amp design is its easy of repair. Ive been told that there a less than a dozen platforms by which tube amps are based therefore any qualified tech should be able to repair most problems encountered. Most manufacturers do not use custom caps or resisitors which are commonly the problem, therefore getting replacement would be somewhat easy. Am I wrong here? I am fortunate to live near a hobbyist/amp designer who has managed to diagnsose and repair every tube amp problem ive had.
The spitting is caused by the point resistor for the driver
tubes. It is a 100K, 3 Watt resistor. BTW, Jadis transformers are guaranteed for life. If one fails, the owner does not pay for a new one. It is replaced free of
charge. The Mark III never sold for $4500.00. The west
coast Jadis dealer is Brooks Berdan at 626-359-9131. He
is located in Monrovia, CA. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Wendell Narrod
Thanks for all the advice. I appreciate you guys for taking the time to respond. I will post a follow up with my results.