Isolation platforms for Cube Audio Jazzon speakers

Townshend platforms are clearly excellent, but are there any more affordable alternatives?  I can't drill into the bottom of the speakers.  At the moment, I have the speakers on MDF pieces of wood supported on the corners with rubber/foam/rubber clad pads and really have no complaints, but I know how much SQ improvement I got with Iso-Acoustics GAIA footers under my Spatial Audio speakers, but have no way to mount them on the open bottom of the Jazzon speakers.  Thanks for any suggestions.

whitestix

Thanks Ozzy, these seem quite affordable and effective, but there is no way to attach them to the bottom of the Cubes, so the Townshend Platforms or Sound Bars are the best alternative.  

This comment from the company seems very dubious:  

Here is what Stack Audio replied to my question.

"The AUVA Loudspeaker Isolators have a burn in time to let the particles settle. We estimate around 6-7 hours although customers have noted continuous improvement up to the 20-hour mark in the past."

"Just a follow up note – I should also mention that several customers comment that no burn in time is required and there is an immediate impact. I think it varies on a case-to-case basis.

ozzy

I ordered the Townshend Sound Bars which are expected to arrive in a few days times.  I remember when I put Iso-Acoustic GAIA footers under my Spatial Audio M4 Triode Masters whereupon the improvement in SQ was instantly apparent.  I am hopeful for the same improvement with the Townshend Sound Bars.   

I got them today and  am having a hard time trying to get my speakers levels with the adjustments with these Sound Bars under my Cube Audio Jazzon speakers.  Information from Townshend has not been helpful.  I sorta got them leveled and frankly don't hear any noticeable improvement in the SQ.  I used the sandwiched rubber pads under the Cubes prior and they might be more efficacious that I might have thought.  

Any tips on the setup would be most helpful as well as any comments on their performance would be very welcome.  In contrast, putting Iso-Acoustics GAIA footers under my Spatial Audio speakers yielded a fantastic improvement in SQ...  immediately.  I am not hearing anywhere close to the same improvement with the far more expensive Townshend Sound Bars.  

Heck of a deal, my Townshend rep called me just now and opined that the solution to the problem of my inability to level them can be solved by higher-capacity load cells in front Sound Bars.  He is getting them out to me without a concern of payment so I give props to him and the company for their excellent response.  I am really hopeful that this solves the leveling issue.