Isolation Devices: Any Good Ones?

I'm considering some Isolation devices to place under my Esoteric X-05 CD player. I have actualy tried Stillpoins Ultra SS ($675 for 3) and they did make a difference. I'm interested to hear from those of you who have tried others like Wave Kinetics ($700 for 4), KWO Super Heated Metal Foam Pedestals ($415 for 3), Nordost Sort Kones ($260 for 4) or any others that markedly helped vibration control. Thanks!
shoff
i'm a big fan of the Wave Kinetics A10-U8's under components. i use 8 sets of 4 in my system. some light-weight gear i use 3 underneath, my 60 pound amplifier i use 6 underneath. lowers the noise floor, increases detail, transient snap, and image focus. the degree of improvement does vary from one product to another. and you want a grounded rack for the A10-U8's to work their best. i use the Adona racks.

i also use the Wave Kinetics 2NS footers underneath my speaker spikes. similar effect to what i listed as benefits of the A10-U8's but also improves bass articulation (lowers distortion) and soundstage depth increases.
I use fish bowls filled with liquid mercury. It takes a while to break in but when it does you loose all sense of connection with anything at all related to the transmission of musical harmony.

Sounds like a killer acid trip, I'll have to try that out!
Here is an AA thread about how people have used sand boxes very effectively in their systems:

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/t.mpl?f=tweaks&m=112135

If you have no experience here you have no idea. There are folks who are laughing at the HiDiamond laugh-in. There are folks who laughed at the Synergistic Research laugh-in that ended a long time ago. Some are still laughing alone by themselves in the corner when everyone else left the party to get their rest. Same for the Bybee laugh-in. Same for the Shakti laugh-in. Same old boring same old.
Theaudiotweak,
You must be highly toxic from breathing mercury vapor. Sand is non-toxic.