Isoclean vs. Oyaide

Has anyone compared Isoclean duplex/wallplate to the Oyaide R-1/carbon fiber wallplate? Haven't seen anything here about the Isoclean duplex/wallplates. Thanks!
bigamp
Gbmcleod,
You should really try the Precision Reference IC (all the way not just pre to power) and Precision AC. The Precision cables in the Tesla line have the balance you seem to prefer.

I too had Shunyata and also Audience but in my all Tesla system the SR powercords worked best for me. The trick is to finding the Tesla cables that have the balance that compliments your components and personal preferences. Your dealer really should lend you a complete set including options like all Precision Reference IC's along with an Apex to compare between source and pre.

Good luck.
The Teslaplex outlet looks like just a regular commercial grade Leviton treated with "Quantum tunnelling", whatever that is. The materials in Leviton receptacles is not on the same level as Oyaide or Furutech. I can't speak for Isoclean as I've never tried their outlets.
"The materials in Leviton receptacles is not on the same level as Oyaide or Furutech."

I agree they are different- in my system the Teslaplex is more open, dynamic and three dimensional. By compairison both the Oyaida and the Furuetech sound colored and closed in to differing degrees depending on the models material. They (Oyaide and Furutech but to a lesser degree) sound like old school WBT connectors with heavy machined metal connectors with thick gold and silver plating for the "bling" factor. Now WBT is building connectors with "mass reduction" as many people figured out that "bling" and music don't necessarily go hand in hand. The new WBT connectors with mass reduction sound much better btw.

I am in Dlcockrum's camp as his review is spot on to my ears (and in my 100% SR Tesla system). Your music may vary so do try and compare as this is the only way to be sure in your system with your powercords.
Shellie, my comment about Leviton not being on the same level was meant to be negative. I have used both Leviton and Furutech outlets. Let us just say I ditched Levitons many years ago. Its fine if you like Teslaplex. Others may get different results in their systems.
Shellie:
I did try the Precision Reference, as I mentioned in my post. I preferred it to the Apex.
My Tesla outlet will arrive Wednesday. Frankly, it will be terrific if it does superior to the Oyaide. I'm not sure what the "colored" aspect of the Oyaide is. I'm truly interested. What aspect of it do you find "colored"?