is this the greatest live band of all time?

l know everybody has there own opinion however you be the judge?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEbr6HvWy0
guitarsam
Duds - T-Rex: couldn’t play live if their lives depended on it (who is that stupid little git struggling with the mike trying to sing?).
The Ramones circa ‘89 going through the motions with about as much enthusiasm as a nun at a rave (although our over-zealous local narcotics law enforcement agency may have had a hand in the outcome].
Chuck Berry circa ‘85 - well his ding a ling wasn’t on fire, that’s for sure. Seems that I’m Chuck Berry‘ is all he needed to say and do, because the crowd cheered anything he did no matter how half arsed it was. It ended up more like a dreary family sing a long than a performance.
Talking Heads
Ween
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
Too young to have seen the 60's bands.
+1 Ween - they are actually great musicians and you really get to appreciate that when you see them live.
I have seen very few live rock concerts, but in my youth I was dragged by my friends to see a band I had never heard of, King Crimson. That was a concert! (1970, original line-up for COTCK). Soon after that I saw Jethro Tull, and that was a close second. Saw Chuck Berry about 12 years ago at a local outdoor festival - lots of energy but oddly enough I don't remember much about the music. Wanted to see the original Who, but it never happened, but my hearing thanks me.