Is there a Solid State amp that can satisfy a SET guy?

Have been a SET guy for so long I have forgotten what a good SS amp even sounds like.
Just bought a pair of $33k speakers that will replace my current $16k speakers. Both are from the same designer and both are 92db and a flat 8 ohms. The new ones arrive in 4 days!
My 300B based amps well drive my current speakers even though I do use the system nightly as a 2 channel home theater. Especially considering the HT usage, I think I may enjoy a SS amp with many times the horsepower. The speaker designer suggests using a Leema Hydra II. I have written to Leema telling them of my 300B preference and they assure me that their amp does not have the destructive harmonics that make a SS amp bright. There must be other SS amps that can satisfy?
mglik
Consider FW SIT3 and Pass XA-25.  Both have attributes of SET for me.  My SET is a LM 218 which is based on the 211 tube.  With SIT3 fronted by LTA preamp, I found it very comparable to my integrated SET.  XA25 keeps similar vocal magic while giving a deeper/tighter bottom end and tightening up the soundstage - not by making it smaller but by delineating the space/instruments better.  
like way too many audiophiles, but not most of us here, you want us to know what you paid for what you had and have, without telling us what it is.  Shame on your damaged ego.
I agree with much of the above, a DHT SET amp is a unique beast that's nearly impossible to replicate with SS electronics.  I've seen good suggestions including SS amps designed to produce a "tube" sound, and even OTL.  Let me recommend another way to go (not to get a true SET sound, but to definitely get the magic of tubes but with SS power), and that's a hybrid amp. No, NOT what many call a hybrid these days, which is a SS amp with a tubed input stage.  I'm talking about a true tube amp, with a Futterman based OTL tube circuitry, but with a MOSFET output stage.  Of course I'm talking about Moscode.  I own a George Kaye modified Moscode 401 HR and while the sound is not SET (what else is?), it is very much a modern tube amp, but one that outputs over 200 wpc (and one that's surprisingly easy to tailor to your tastes with a little tube rolling).  Several publications reviewed this amp, but the 6moons article does a pretty thorough job describing it.  
@mglik,

I found the best SS amp for you. It is 40 watts in 8 ohm and 70 watts in 4 ohm.  It is a Lejonklou Boazu (integrated) or they have separates. It is my only SS amp, I have about 8 tube amps. I had a First Watt F7 paired with Pass Labs XP12 at it was good, but did not inspire me to keep it. I borrowed this amp from my dealer and was blown away. It literally takes a few minutes to wrap your head around what you are hearing. It is so musical, transparent and not linear or neutral. My dealer has sold about 8 of these integrated amps now. They are only $4K. See if you can borrow one from a dealer near you. You will not be disappointed. 
The op is all over the map, which is of course his or her right to do. It seems the only setup he or she isn’t considering is the exact setup the speaker designer recommended. If I ever suffer a catastophic brain injury and voice a desire to get into the high end audio business would someone please stage an intervention?