Discrete Amplification Yes
Power Transformer EI Core
D/A Conversion 192kHz/24-Bit
Digital Signal Processing Analog Devices ADSP21487
Video Off (Pure Direct) Yes
Source Direct Yes
Chassis Full Size
Variable X-over Yes
Video Up-conversion Yes (Analog Composite/Component Video to HDMI)
Auto Calibration by MIC Audyssey MultEQXT (upgradeable to Pro by Installer)
Satellite Radio Ready -
AM/FM tuner FM Tuner Only
Bass Management Yes
Lip-sync (digital audio delay) Yes
Software Upgradable Yes (via Internet)
oj
Oj, the Marantz SR7007 is a fine top of the line AVR. It should be a great pick with the PSB T-2's that are average in sensitivity and impedence. But like most mainstream AVR's, has its limitations in power output as some have pointed out. So a lot depends on simply how loud and for how long you want to listen. Avoid ear bleeding levels at reference for prolonged periods and you will have no problems. If this is what you want, the Marantz has a full set of Pre-Outs so you can add an amp later down the road. You'll be ready. Also you posted the below...

"02-21-13: Oj
thank you its a hard decision to make. Any input helps."

What is the hard decision you have to make? Are you thinking about another AVR vs. the Marantz 7007? If so, which one and I am sure you'll get comments on how well it will match up with the PSB's. You have a decent sized room and have selected speakers and a sub that should be the foundation of a great home theater system. Based on what you provided, again the Marantz should be a great pick. If there are any other concerns, please be more specific. Good luck.
I think that it is it for now. I do plan on separating, with amp, processors and that later on when more money is available.