Is my amp clipping?

I'm having a problem with my tweeter at moderetly loud levels (95db at listening position). Whenever there is a somewhat dynamic song -- with decent base -- the tweeter crackles and pops.

Speakers are 850 Rockets (91.5 Efficiency) from AV123 driven by Belles 350A Reference. Could the amp actually be clipping at such moderate volume levels?

If not the amp, could it be my Oppo CD player?
audiob
Chadnliz,
Does the digital burp, churp occur randomly or always on the same material?
Older Oppos do not have volume built in, so it depends on what oppo we are talking about here...
I tried the Oppo straight to the amp. Results are the same except the crackling noise is a little softer.
Do you have any other source that you can try? If you have the same issue when using another pair of speakers, and you've ruled out the pre-amp, that only leaves the source (Oppo) or the amp. If you have a tuner, receiver with pre-outs, iPod or some other unit with RCA line outs, you could try it and rule out the source and/or isolate the issue to the amp. If you try another source and don't hear the problem, you know it was the previous source (Oppo). If you still have the problem, then it would seem to be the amp.

TIC
Well, it is the amp. Called powermodules the other day and, from what I understood, the mosfets are miss-timing. Sending the amp out today.