Is Magnepan still in business ?

Does anyone know if these guys are still actively in business? No one answers the phone, no one returns a VM, no one returns an email- except Wendell who briefly and vaguely says "I'm no longer involved with sales and I'm traveling"- 

I ordered a pair of LRS+ back in November with a woman at Magnepan who now seems to no longer be there (her email bounces back) and when I call/email to check in on the order I get nothing from anyone. Does anyone know what's going on or is it as obvious as it appears- they're out of or going out of business? Bizarre.

speedthrills
Post removed 

Slow down there Mr Speed thrills-

Your post motivated me to inquire about my pending order.

My email to the person who took my order bounced back.

I filled out the contact page on Maggy site asking about my order.

Eric replied within the hour saying Char was gone and my order was about a month out.

This is what I consider as very good CS. 

Last year i sent email to Magnepan,ask infoto buy directly LRS Planar speakers and price with shipping to Puerto Rico 2 weeks later they answer me and they’re not ship to Puerto Rico because the speakers is too fragile and they said may arrived destroyed,🙄 i am very frustrated to that but i decided not to buy Magnepan because it’s too much trouble or they’re not interested to sell speakers i recomend you to buy another brand the speakers.

Own a pr. of LRS+ purchased from dealer. Had the new stands also...WoW. You Don’t need to audition. Get your hands on a pr. and Buy them. Phenomenal sound for a grand. Could be the best sounding speaker in the entire Magnapan line. All New Technology.

I never had an issue contacting Magnepan.  They have always been both responsive and prompt.

Maybe things are different in 2023...