Is Jim Smith's Book"Get Better Sound"Best Book ?

Recently, I sent for a copy of Jim Smith's book " Get Better Sound" @48.50 delivered. Since I started reading Jim's viewpoint I have made significant improvements to my listening room. What about you ? For those that have read the book , please express your viewpoint pro or con.
crem1
I've known Jim Smith since the mid '70s, when he was Sales Manager with Magnepan. He has been in every phase of the high end audio business, plus being an audiophile himself. All of this experience is brought out in his book. It is well written and worth reading, even for us who have been at it for a long time. There are things that I forget that his book reminds me of, and then there are some things that I've never thought of that are worthwhile to try. I always think that there is more to learn and more to obtain from something that means a great deal to me, if I will just pursue it further. Jim's book allows me to pursue high end audio a bit further ... and at a reasonable price. He knows audio!
I bought it and had it delivered here in Portugal and am very satisfied with it, i learned a lot of things and made my system sound much better, so i really recomend the purchase of it.
My system is what can be considered a megabuck one and still had room for a lot of improvments, i even think now that the better the system the bigger improvments you'll get from it, unless you know all the info that's in the book.
The advice in Jim's book works. I was stunned by the impact a couple of inches (or less!) made in improving my system. It met his claim of being worth a major component upgrade. A fun bonus is that the music he voices with makes enjoyable listening. I'm still working on system improvements following his advice of a making a roadmap, and anticipate more improvements to come.
I am searching for the Jim Smith PDF file named "31 Secrets To Better Sound."

It was free and all over the Internet until he changed jobs. Does anyone have it?