Interconnects for BAT

Hi, can anyone give me some tips to connect pre-amp BAT VK-32SE and power-amp BAT VK75SE? I am looking for a brighter, more airy sound. Other components are Linn SC and WLM Gran Viola. Thanks! Lubos
lubos
Trcnetmsncom, thank you for you opinion. I will try Valhallas and hope they will suit my system better than Valkyrja. Thank you and all the best. Lubos
I just wanted to add that the Valhalla is a great IC BUT you WILL have to have all your IC and speaker wire run with this stuff if you want to hear what it can do. I found that if one wire is from another company in the chain could make the sound come across as dry or just not right. Therefore, if you are going to make the move go all the way and you will be a happy camper. Just my 2 cents.
Thank you, Moemoney! I am a little bit scared of the price... I am also considering SR Teslas.
High-quality cables are a waste of time unless you replace the low-cost wire that is used internally. The cable inside the amp is 22" long and very cheap. What sense does it make connecting a mega buck pair of I/Cs to it?
Dgarretson knows what he is talking about.

Tim
Flemke, thank you Tim, I have exchanged few emails with Dgarretson and I will surely follow his advice. Nevertheless. I still will be then looking for a suitable ICs. Lubos