Interconnect suggestions

I have a pair of Martin Logan Sequel IIs (no cash now to update), an Adcom 585 amp, Adcom preamp, and 750 series Adcom CD player. I would like to update my interconnects and speaker cables. (lots of suggestions for speaker cables from previous posts) I've head that Synergistic Research, Nordost, and Wireworld would be potential matches for my system. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
jtao
Hey; Save your money and go to http://www.tnt-audio.com/int.html and go to Tips, DIY and tweaking. It's the DIY (Do It Yourself) stuff you want! You can have the enjoyment of telling everyone you spent 200 per foot, them saying WOW they sound great, and you letting them know you made them yourself! Jack
Fotopres is wrong about interconnects and speaker wire. Both make substantial differences in sound quality. However, unless you are prepared to spend in to the 2-3 thousand dollar range for speaker wire and atleast a thousand or more on interconnects... you won't hear a difference. BTW has Fotopres ever compared the sound quality of cables on a true hifi system. (I used to be a disbeliever until my ears told me different.) I use the top model straight wire interconnects and speaker cable...give it a listen before making up your own mind.