Integrated amplifier for Martin Logan Ethos

I currently have a Juicy Music Peach II and a B&K 200.2 amplifier driving my ML Ethos speakers and have thought about moving to an integrated solution.  My Peach has been great but it is often noisy and I think I want to move away from tubes and 100% solid state.  My reason is that I sometimes feel my system can sound too soft.  Martin Logan's are very transparent but can sound soft at times and I think the Peach is adding to this effect. I also get random buzzing and popping and feel like the overall noise floor could be better.  

I have thought about the Cary Si300.2d this seems to check all the boxes, tube like but no tubes to mess with and it also has a nice built in DAC.  I also have read great things about the Hegel H390 and the Coda CSIB.    I can get the Cary on the best deal for less than 5K direct or even less if I buy used which I am open to.    Pass Labs is out of my price range and so is MA7200 from McIntosh although I have heard mixed reviews on the autoformers with Martin Logan.  

Has anyone heard the Cary?  The only downside I can find is that I can't find much info.  It appears to be a better built unit than the Hegel but that may not be true. 

macallan7

i sold martin logan for years here is an inttegated rhat will give you what you seek a true hybrid tube Preamplifier mated to a poweful amplifierst stabe that will make your martin ogans sing

Unison research unico 150

Dave and Troy

Audio Intellect nj

Unison dealers

Can you adjust at the Mastersound amp the impedance? You should use the 4 ohm tap. If you are using the 8 ohm tab, you get very low midrange presence. The woofer at the bottom of you Ethos, is passive, it is for dampening the low frequency content of the active woofer, and providing even bass notes. You must treat your room with room acoustics.

Kodi nox