Innuos Sense update defaults to random play

I just updated Innuos Sense on my Zen II to 4.2.1. As usual it seems to default to random play when it reboots. However, this time I can't seem to find a way to stop it to get normal straight-thru play of an album.

Has anyone else had this problem and been able to find a way to fix it?

oldears

Confirmed that if you are using "Shuffle Album" and restart the shuffle setting persists after a restart. So it seems as though you selected shuffle at some point and have been using the play/pause button in the Sense player to start and stop your music? To get Sense to play songs in sequence you need to use the "Play Album" button or the "Play Next" button that is right above the "Shuffle Album" button.

@chilehed Thank you for your responses.The last thing I did before shutting down yesterday was to try :"play next", and it  did let me go to the first track. Today I went to another album and it now it will only play one track and stop. The problem is that the normal Play, FF and Back buttons, together with the shuffle and repeat buttons, on the bottom of the screen are not there and I cannot find a way to get them to reliably appear.

I think there is a bug and I may need to contact Innuos.

To obtain accurate and up-to-date information about Innuos Sense and its updates, I recommend visiting the official Innuos website or contacting their customer support directly. They will be able to provide you with the most relevant details and assist you with any inquiries you may have.