Innuos Pulsar - Some Interesting Info for Innuos Owners

I’ve been in touch with Nuno Vitorino at Innuos, and he tells me that the new Pulsar network streamer should be better than my current ZENith + PhoenixUSB reclocker.  The Pulsar has an upgraded power supply and includes a “PhoenixUSB Lite”. Nuno says the Pulsar should offer streaming performance on par with the Statement. He also mentioned that the Statement with the Next-Gen power supply is better still, but it is almost three times the cost of the Pulsar…

Since I exclusively stream, this makes sense to me, if the Pulsar is in fact better. After selling my ZENith Mk3, and my PhoenixUSB, along with one power cord and a USB cable, this upgrade should almost be cost-neutral. Plus, my system would get to lose one box, and would also lose two cables, which is really nice as things are getting rather chaotic behind my system.

Innuos is sending a demo Pulsar to my local dealer (who is not even an Innuos dealer) so I can try at home. Hopefully it works out.

Great company and great support….

nyev

Anyone have any update on timing of availability of the Pulsar?  Looks like it is not yet available, at least in the US.

@johnboston , this site states it’s coming May 2023. And is taking orders. I see other sites have started taking orders too. Wouldn’t consider this official but it’s looking close.

@nyev, thank for the info.  Great to see what seems to be progress to shipping the Pulsar.