Innersound ESLs Amplifier

Are the Innersound ESLs Amps the best choice for drive my Martin Logan Aerius i? In the paper it looks like a great choise (www.innersound.net/amp_whitepaper.htm). Are there other ESL optimized amps? For U$ 2,999 what are my other options to drive the ML Aerius i?
flavioleoni
Lets put it this way, just recently I sold my Krell amp that doubles its load down to 1 ohm for a whopping 1600 watts per channel. Upon installing the Innersound, cold dead out of the box it literally blew the Krell out of the water in every way. Musicality, bass, high frequency extension, transparency, effortlessness, soundstage you name it. I would never have believed it had I not heard it but it was there in spades. To take it a step further a friend was over who has Krell 650 MB's and he and I both thought the Innersound was more comparable to a 600 FPB or at least 350 MB's. This amp is a ridiculously good deal. To answer your question there are no other amps that I know of that are designed specifically to drive electrostatics like this.

Bottom line go for it. You have nothing to loose as he has a 30 trial offer and will pay for return shipping if you don't like it, if memory serves me correct.

routlaw
I "second" the Llano Trinity 200.

I sold my Innersound ESL (which is a darn great amp) to buy a Trinity 400 for my Logan Oyssey's.

That should tell you something.

Good luck!
Thank you all.

I don't want to go with tubes or hibrid. I like to listen to music very loud and with deep bass (that's where my Velodyne helps the ML). Another thing, I'm in Brazil, so I'm unable to have tube service down here. I think SS is the way to go for me.

Maybe the Innersound really is my best choice.
Flavio, I just got the inneround electrostatic monos today and right out of the box they sounded excellent: fast, deep, deep bass, excellent soundstage, no grain. they are built like a tank, no humm at all, easy to handle, excellent literature and Roger Sanders is kind and very helpful. I bet, that you will get nothing better for the money and my Quads started to bloom. Get it, you cannot do bettter. They easily -stone cold and new - surpassed a pair of Gryphon monoblocs at $20.000 the pair.... and they don't get hot! Buy them, if you run stators. for that money, there is nothing better. Cheers,