Inexpensive Tube Amps

Anyone have any experience with the following?  I want to try one just to see how the sound compares to my Yamaha and Denon solid states.  Since the Denon is living on borrowed time I will likely have to replace it this year anyway.  Looking at the Nubsound and noted a Germtune that is identical to the Nubsound but costs a bit more.  Reviews are largely good including those on other forums.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NWISSGU/?coliid=I2VYW63Z6R35ZH&colid=3O2PB0XPYIL0T&psc=0&re...

https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-Amplifier-Single-Ended-Handcrafted-Headphone/dp/B073ZXZ3Z5/ref=pd_sb...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DRUY6EG/?coliid=I1EPHIQ7T6OOPR&colid=3O2PB0XPYIL0T&psc=0&re...
will62
addyson really does have his head up his addyson!

Will, I got it the first time. Sorry I don't have any experience with these either but I won't try to sell you something else.
Leonard, no one is trying to sell anyone anything. Just offering sound advice and other options to a tube rookie on a limited budget. The only reason i am posting this is because of your attack on one of the people that wanted to help. A little more civility why dontcha.
Hi Will, I don't have any experience with the amps you've listed but I do have a Yarland FV-34c that probably retailed for less than US$400. I use it as an office system with a pair of kef q1 bookshelf speakers (91dB) and it sounds great. I've also tried it with my ProAc D38's as an experiment, pretty extreme ends of the price scale but they're also 91dB efficiency and can be driven by as little as 10w but the little yarland just doesn't have a grunty enough power supply to drive them.

I'd imagine you might find the same with the amps you're looking at. Pair them with some easy to drive bookshelf speakers and a sub and they'll be fine, but they will likely struggle to drive floor standers without sounding thin and harsh.

Hope that helps.
Will afterthoughts to my post. Check places like , The Tube Store Parts Express , Madison Sound too. The DIY stuff is cool and at least gives you a better understanding of circuits. I was lucky to be in high school in the early seventies . I took three years of Electronics and played with basic circuits and tube related radios and stereos . I think one of the Chinese amps you listed will be great . Then when your budget allows play with inexpensive full range driver speakers and DIY enclosures . Paper cones , no caps , no crossover, Belden bulk wire . This will sound great , be affordable and be perfect in a smaller room . I have $8k in a SEP, full range system . And it sounds better in a medium room and you must sit in “ The Sweet Spot “. My point is , with careful planning and some home building you can enter into the secret world of Single Ended ( like ) , Full Range tone and clarity for pennies . What you will find with your little amp and the paper cone speakers , is a headphone like Nirvana that people with a Mac 275 don’t comprehend. Will you’re the “ Soul Surfer “ in a world of Ocean Liners . Welcome to the “ Locals Only Break “! Check other chat sites that specialize in DIY single driver and you’ll meet the 60-70 year old geeks that love this stuff and don’t spend tons of money . Also if you come across a pair of ASL Wave 8’s , get them and restore them . I’ll close with this . About a year ago I was talking to Dennis Had , founder of Cary Audio . He was having a blast with some cheap paper cone drivers that he bought used for $20 , and he can have anything . Happy Listening , Mike B.