If you could, what live performances would you enjoy re-living?

I have interest in hearing about yours.   I can think of some great concerts over the years in many great buildings, from Hancher in Iowa City, to Fisher Hall in New York, to some bars in Copenhagen. 

Something I have noticed....performers have times they are more "on" just like us, and it can make their concerts be perceived at different levels.   I know the three times I saw Jackson Browne, each was much different and most of that was his intent.  Having a good sized group with very talented back up singers to the time I saw him solo....all great, but very different.  He is a better guitar player than he may be given credit for. 

The live Jazz I have been to in NYC is near the top.  Sweet Basil and the Blue Note through the years have been very good to me, but in a much different vein, the lakefront festivals in Milwaukee are a somewhat unknown to most of America. 

I did see a few artists before their success and fame, saw a famous British singer at a bar in Rapid City many years ago..and he has done well since. 

Take care,

whatjd
Correction to my 10/12 post -

We went to the Minor Key several times and I saw Miles live in a few various performances and concerts.  But upon reflection I now think the performance that was so special was at the Minor Key but in 1962 with Sonny Rollins and JJ Johnson in the group.  I don't believe Coltrane played with Miles much after the Kind of Blue group split up.
Pieter Wispelwey doing the complete Bach cello suites, with repeats, in a 4-hour concert in Norway in 2002.
And Alicia de Larrocha falling out of the top of her gown in a concert in Royal Albert Hall in the late 80's.  Next day the London newspapers said nothing about it.
This would be my choice.  
https://youtu.be/vJkBmvXTZq8

Granted, I shot the video and did much of the sound for this show.
160 people had an amazing evening with these "A" listers
Late show with the Doors, Chicago, Feb. 1970; Deep Purple opening for the Faces, Chicago, July 1971; Miles Davis, Auditorium Theatre, 1991; Tears For Fears touring in support of 'Sowing the Seeds of Love'. How old are we, anyway?