I want peoples opinions on best ac conditioners

I own a P500 and am looking for advice if to upgrade and if so what to upgrade to. I hear the Audio Magic Stealth and the Shunyata Hydra are supposed to be awesome. The only thing is I like the concept of regenerated constant power.Does constant voltage and/or regenerated power make a significant difference or would a conditioner as the ones I've stated above or similar be a better choice?
128x128mitchb
I am with Rsbeck on this one. The less between your gear and your power the better. It's like the best preamp being a straight wire with gain. Dedicated, well grounded lines, one for your amp(s), another for your front end. Ideally isolate digital from analogue, but we can't always have everything. I have 20 A isolated ground lines, amps plugged into a PS Audio High Current 20A Ultimate Outlet which is plugged directly into a dedicated 20A circuit. A second PS Ultimate for my pre/analogue into a 20A line. Digital is handled by another 20A circuit. Surge and spike protection is taken care of at the service panel via a whole-house surge protection setup, hard wired to the service.
slipknot

can you elaborate on the whole house surge protection unit???

model, type, cost???

thanks
I've auditioned these units for years; they might help anchor your boat but that's about all. However, there is one [Exact Power] which does regenerate the line,it's worth investigation. I have only experienced this unit in systems that were not my own but I must say it was impressive!
Rsback is correct, however I live in a condo and can't do dedicated circuits. I just went from the Tice IIIC HP (very happy with it for a few years) to the newest BPT 2.5 with all internal upgrades. Now that the power cord has broken in (since my original post in this thread), the performance is now elevated with superb results. Keith Jarrett just played a concert in my living room, and the tickets were free...
As I am moving to a house in 2 days and will be able to install a dedicated line, Would it make sense to with the PS Audio?

Sutts, How much is your BPT2.5? From my research I got the impression that it was a good piece but pricey.How does the PS Audio compare to the BPT and the Exact power? I have the P500 power plant.