I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
Stenheim makes the finest speakers. I have in stock Alumine 2 SE, Alumine 3 in light and dark grey and 3 pair of Alumine 5 and 5 se. I also have the Reference Ultime 2 and 3 Active. sunnyaudiovideo.com

Stenheim Alumine 3 vs Rockport Atria II (or Avior ll) vs YG Acoustics Hailey 2.2 vs Von Schweikert Endeavor SE vs Borresen 03 vs Magico A5 (the “giant killer”).

Which one? Why? Which one has the most holographic sound??

milhomes

I heard the stenheims alumine 3, Rockport atria II, Borresen 02, Magico A3, TAD E1tx from AXPONA 2022

My preference is Borresen 02 >= TAD E1tx = Rockport >= Stenheims >> Magico

Regarding to the holographic sound, Borresen and TAD are absolutely the most impressive one, with Borresen slightly better for its incredible small size

Many of you mention MBL. There is also BayZ Audio, according to some one of the most natural sounding models. And designer is a scientist.A hardcore scientist.

Now, I bet none of you heard Zeta Zero Orbitals!

Their designer is sound engineer, professional one. Makes his own drivers with specs way beyond any other drivers. At least subwoofers and omni ribbons. Midrange, perhaps there is some competition like AER.

Its just that he totally does not care about marketing.... so you dont hear about these speakers, almost nowhere.

So with Orbitals we have tubus cabinets - best shape for a cabinet, aside from a sphere.

These speakers can take unreal amount of current.... so their distortion is almost nil at any volume.  Capable of filling with (undistorted) sound the entire, full size! stadium. All that with a pair of towers you can put in mid sized room.

The mass of their drivers is lower than MBLs. Sensitivity is way higher 92dB so they can be driven by tube amps. While MBLs.... not really.