Hsu subs

Anyone out there heard the 1220 sub(s) with/without the Hsu amp? Are they really any good (at such a low price)? Would appreciate all comments, good or bad. I'm only interested in a sub(s) for music.
billspecfoc
I owned a pair of 10sw's These were the first HSU's offered, I can tell you I miss them bad. I'm going to order the newest thing he has to offer. They are simply the best you can do for the money!!!!Thanks, Richard
Thanks, everyone, for your opinions and advice, esp. to Doug, who I pestered/pelted with questions. The search still goes on, however. I will soon be trying out a pair of Vandy 2wq subs at home on a loan. They were remarkable r/t blending with the mains when heard in the store. I will also be trying out a pair of ported Focal 15" subs (driven by an older Levinson 200w/ch amp) in the next couple of days. I will post again in a couple of weeks after hearing the Vandy's and Focal's.
Roachone: I also owned the original pair of 10" subwoofer that HSU offered. I must have bought them over 10 years ago when subwoofers are not that popular or have that much choice to choose from. Come to think of it, it's extremely cheap for a pair of subwoofers. There is no serial # or model # shown on the sub and when I called Dr. Hsu, he told me that the pair that I bought is the 6th pair that he ever manufactured - probably made in his living room while watching TV! I used them now for my home theatre set up and they are still incredible after all this years!