How to by amp or bridge Amps

I have to of the same whatt amps one pair of speakers. Only useing one but not enought power . Would like use the both,for more power , Do not know what wires and rca go where. Can't afford a mistake. Thanks chris Boca Raton FL
metaldaze
John,

I understand the points that you and others have made here. In retrospect, I realize that I should have been more tactful and not sarcastic or condescending in my original response. Certainly arguments made in that fashion do more harm than good and I should know that by now.

My initial reply was a definite knee-jerk response and I can agree that it was too brutal and not what was called for in this situation.

So again, I apologize to all for my ill-considered brutality and especially to Chris/Metaldaze for singling him out as I did. Chris, I hope you will forgive me one day.

I am sometimes too quick to react and blurt things out and that may make me an A--hole in the eyes of some. I'm far from perfect, but I do admit it when I'm wrong.
It takes a real man to step up to the plate and admit he was wrong.. My respect for you has been restored Plato..