How to by amp or bridge Amps

I have to of the same whatt amps one pair of speakers. Only useing one but not enought power . Would like use the both,for more power , Do not know what wires and rca go where. Can't afford a mistake. Thanks chris Boca Raton FL
metaldaze
Hey Metaldaze,

Your screen name was obviously deftly chosen -- I find the irony "uncanny". However, in reading your post, I have to wonder just how much brain damage you've sustained. Perhaps you could tell the group what type of traumatic events caused your apparent inability to spell simple words, your improper use of upper- and lower-case letters, and the copious and grievous grammatical errors contained within your short post. I, for one, am curious as to the etiology for your condition.

If you have not yet completed 2nd-grade English, or if English is not your primary language, please accept my heartfelt apology for having misjudged you.

Here in this informal setting, it is not uncommon to encounter spelling and grammatical errors that are as ridiculous as they are gross -- but you, my befuddled friend, have lowered the standards of literacy to unprecedented depths. I congratulate you. :)
Chris,

I'm afraid that I got sidetracked in my earlier post and forgot to answer your question. You have to read (get an interpreter if necessary) the owners manual that came with your particular amplifiers to see if they are in fact able to be bridged. If the method for bridging is not specifically spelled out, I would recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly before proceeding.
Plato is a scumbag. Is that better for you ? I the upper and lower case ok? Now F**k You !!!!!
Yes, you only forgot the "s" in the first word of your third sentence. Your first two sentences are short and to the point. Steven King makes it very clear that to be a good writer you must do away with wordiness. As mentioned above, proof read your third sentence and do away with those silly asterix thingies in the fourth sentence. Say what you mean. Also do not forget there should be a hyphon between the "k" and the "Y'", or you could just omit the whole phrase and put in "expletive deleted". Did you have a question about amplifiers. I seem to have missed the point and now I can't find it.
Plato is correct about one thing.....read the manual and/or talk to the manufacturer before attempting to bridge an amp. You can also use two of the same amps without bridging, one for each speaker if the speakers are a biwire model. You could get more info from the regulars on this site if you were to list your amps, speakers and preamp. Good luck!