How good can it get, really? - my stereo sounds amazing!

I really love my stereo currently. I keep thinking I should be looking for the next piece to upgrade - phono stage, stereo subs, etc., but honestly not sure what to change or why I’d potentially spend more money to achieve a result that’s lesser or equal to my current sound quality. I sorta feel clueless as to how to proceed without screwing up what I have. I know it can get better but honestly I’m at a place when I just don’t know how it can. Hmmmmm.... not a bad problem I guess. Open to suggestions for sure. Thx.
paulgardner
Damn that sounds you have an incredible set up! I doubt I’ll ever take things that far but good for you! That’s awesome. I love people who take things to the extreme. As I’ve stated I do love how my stereo sounds and I’m not really chasing a “live” performance sound, I just want it to sounds great! I feel I’m pretty good at enjoying the music and subjectively analyzing the sound quality at the same time. The sweet spot is when it sounds so damn good you forget to analyze and just enjoy. 
Keep an open mind. "EVERYTHING"- affects a systems sound! 
Don't get hung up on ANY "Specs"!
Take the time and put the work in to hear, "What (IS) possible".
 As in going to "AXPONA", and other trade shows. And do NOT be that person that is- "Just Looking", at the gear. Listen to it. Ask questions...
 Eventually you are going to find a set-up, OR several, that simply, "Blows You Away"!
 Find out why. Talk to the builders. And go from there.
For anyone interested in an explanation regarding why power cables make an audible difference, please read https://www.gcaudio.com/tips-tricks/why-power-cables-make-a-difference. Granted, the source of the information is from the founder of Shunyata Research (which is a manufacturer of power cables) so it should be taken with a grain (shaker?) of salt. However, the logic is sound and I have heard the difference myself. I too was once skeptical, but I am not anymore.

The derisive argument often given (see the earlier post by nc03854) is that since the electricity has already traveled 500 miles through all sorts of nasty wire, replacing the last 3 feet with something better cannot possible fix the damage already done. The flaw in that argument is that from the AMPLIFIER's perspective the power cord is the FIRST 3 feet, not the LAST. The alternating current does not flow (like water) from the power company into your amplifier. It oscillates with the current entering and leaving your amplifier via the power cord. The power cord is basically an EXTENSION of the amplifier's transformer which can eliminate EMI/RFI before it enters the amplifier's transformer.

Check out an audio show like Axpona or one of the other regional shows to see how other systems sound. I am always amazed when I go. 
I do agree that once you get into higher end audio it’s amazing how the smallest change can affect things for better or worse. So sensitive!