How do you properly break-in a pair of speakers?

I just purchased a pair of speakers. I know a new pair needs time to run-in (usually 200 hours, or more). My question is, is there a particular way to do this? At what volume? and so on.

Thanks in advance for your expertise, guys.
bal6d38
One trick, which works better with monitors, is to place them face to face and wire one out of phase with the other. Throw a blanket over the whole thing and turn up the volume until your spouse complains, then back it off a little.
Various full scale music will work fine (classical with organ is good). I do not play new speakers loud @ first (if the sound becomes compressed or dry, then this is too loud, IMO, plus who wants to listen to this).

Most of the new speakers that I have owned loosened up in the first 100 hours (as far as increasing the volume goes), so try to be patient if you enjoy listening @ higher levels.

I don't know if a fairly high volume will actually damage the drivers in the beginning, but I try to treat them as I would a new automobile engine and this has worked well for me.

What speakers did you purchase? Could be that someone will be able to give you a time line based on experience.