how can I get DSD signal from my Sony SCD5400 ES

I have one unit of Sony SCD 5400 ES HDMI.
How can I get DSD signal to my headphone amplifier?
Are there any DSD DAC to do that via HDMI?
or should I get Sony TA DA5400 ES ? with that can I get
DSD analog signal out via its pre out?
thanks
kiertijai
I would like to use the DSD DAC to improve the sound quality. I have seen the specification of the Sony TA DA5400 ES that have the DSD DAC via HDMI (32bit DSD-DAC conversion and HATS (High quality digital Audio Transmission System) for HDMI.
Read more at http://www.itechnews.net/2008/08/29/sony-ta-da5400es-and-ta-da3400es-av-receivers/#8dUX6zMhlHk85iX3.99

but I would like to know how can I get the analog signal from that Sony TA DA5400, can I get it from the two front channel of analog output, any preout?

I also saw one of the audiobyte Hydra X that use I2S, HDMI
for DSD but I don't know whether it can decode the DSD from Sony SCD 5400ES or not? probably not now but in the near future.
http://www.audiobyte.ro/
16.06.2013 - A few important upgrades regarding Hydra-X usb interface:
- native ASIO is now supported by Hydra-X. You can go to the product page and download the ASIO package.
- DSD over PCM (DoP) support is now enabled on S/PDIF and AES/EBU outputs. DSD64 and DSD128 rates are supported.
- DSD256 and DSD512 native dsd output is now enabled via I2S/HDMI output (via ASIO driver).

Sorry if I use the term incorrectly and for my language use. Just want to improve the SQ of this Sony 5400 SCD

thanks so much for the input
Ah OK.

I can think of a few options:
a. get it modded by Modwright. It modifies the analog output stage and the power supply and is quite highly rated

b. sell the 5400ES for a better SACD player. I am quite pleased with my DSD DACs from Playback Designs and EMM Labs. Well worth an audition.

c. wait for an HDMI DSD DAC. The only HDMI DAC that is 2 channel and "audiophile" grade (ie not AV/home theatre) is the NAD M51. But that does not accept DSD over HDMI, only PCM.

Note the Hydra X you mentioned is a USB -> I2S converter. What it claims is that it is compatible with DOP (DSD over PCM) encapsulation over USB. This is a way that computers can take existing DSD encoded files and send it over USB to a DAC that can decode the DSD directly. It is not a DAC and it does not work with the Sony 5400ES.
thanks for the info.

so getting another Sony TA DA 5400ES will not work to improve sound quality

I think I will wait for HDMI DSD. I think there is
rapid development in this area so I may not have to wait that long.

Thanks also for the comment on the HydraX
Are you sure there's an HDMI DSD DAC on the way
I once asked Audiobyte and they said that in the future there may be, the problem now is the decode license from Sony. I don't know whether it can also work with those of oppo or not. I need to confirm this info later . I may be wrong but I think I'd better wait until the DSD 512 have settled and the price has come down more.