Homegrown or Mapleshade

Has anyone had an opportunity to compare Mapleshades clearview double helix ICs to Homegrowns silver lace. I do understand this issue is subjective & system dependent. Any opinions &/or experience would be very much appreciated.
geno
Mapleshade by far, but some idiosyncracies (see website) concerning siting cables...but this is a nobrainer unless money is a consideration. One is a Rolls Royce and the other a Tercel.
I would have to concur with Minniefats, Mapleshade makes the better of the two cables. In addition, the material that Mapleshade uses for their IC's is better than any cable company out there. And the best part about their clearview cable line is that, not only are they cheaper then most high end cable companies, but they are actually better made cables.
Try the Homegrown silver lace. Free 30 day trial. Haven't compared, but the silver lace sound great.
I was pretty hooked on Homegrown until I heard the Clearview. There is a obvious, pronounced increase in clarity with the Clearview. In addition, dynamics and pace are increased. However, you may not like the crystal clear view that the Mapleshade gives you. Do not underestimate the transformation that can take place with Mapleshade. But I am a bit cautious to be giving a recommendation for the Mapleshade since they have an apparently fragile (I am not going to test the jacket, you know what I mean if you have ever seen them) and the fact that the HomeGrown still works better in some areas of my system. Cables have long been referred to as Passive Tone Controls and all of us have our tastes but what really blew me away as to they made major improvements in a lower end second system of mine. I am currently breaking in some Silver Lace. So far the Mapleshade wins in speed, clarity, removes a good bit of the somewhat bloated bass from my B&W 801 s3 and great 3D space (really great and that is compared to some of the best in this area including Magnan Vi and Nirvana SL) but the Silver Lace has more bottom end. The Mapleshade's extended high end can be a bit much at high volumes but I think what is happening is that flaws in the recording is coming through. But I will reserve final opinions after a 100 hr breakend. Both companies produce some of, if not the most, high value in audio cables.