Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC

Curious to know if anyone has made the leap and picked up the new Holo Audio Spring 3 DAC?  Any comparisons to your old/former DAC?
bcaudio1
@plumptonvinyl  I'm currently using an Oppo disc player to stream from my PC using Audirvana and from Tidal/Qobuz.  I'm definitely planning on upgrading to a dedicated streamer for my next purchase.

As far as build quality on the Spring 3, it is excellent.  Well built, solid, and looks great.

@bcaudio1 Initially I was using an Oppo 105 as the DAC via streaming from a PC. Upgraded to an Oppo Sonica and the improvement was pronounced. Next a PS Audio DirectStream DAC. This was a significant upgrade in every dimension.

Now, just waiting for my Spring 3 L3/KTE to arrive. Hopefully it’s all everyone says and a bag of chips. :7)

Just received and unboxed the Spring 3 KTE. I’m 30 hours into break-in and WOW. Approaching 40 hours and it keeps getting better and better, Just keeps getting better the longer its played.

Zero smear of the stereo image. Unbelievable articulation. Lyrics are Cristal clear and the bass is outstanding with authority and felt vibrato of string bass instruments.

Cristal clear, crisp, and very musical.

Post removed 

I'm just passing 320 hours with the Spring 3 KTE. Wow, other reviewers were serious this DAC keeps reviewing itself with a long burn-in period.  About 120 hours  the process seemed to go sideways a bit. Then closer to 180 hours it really started opening up again. 

The clear articulation without being overly revealing or bright is amazing.