HLM312B

So I have the HLM312B, and my woofer has finally gone out on it, I’ve always liked the speaker and it’s just in my garage for some sound while I work on little projects and just hang out, and I wanted to try and replace the speaker myself but I’m not sure the best way to go about this. I’m not sure where to go to buy a new speaker, or if it matters if I change out the woofer for a different one that’s not a direct replacement etc etc, any advice would be help, I’m kinda young and just getting into this stuff and would love any advice I could get!

ezgod87

So I have the HLM312B, and my woofer has finally gone out on it, I’ve always liked the speaker and it’s just in my garage for some sound while I work on little projects and just hang out, and I wanted to try and replace the speaker myself but I’m not sure the best way to go about this. I’m not sure where to go to buy a new speaker, or if it matters if I change out the woofer for a different one that’s not a direct replacement etc etc, any advice would be help, I’m kinda young and just getting into this stuff and would love any advice I could get https://routerlogin.uno/!

I got this,...

More to discover