Himalayan SALT Lamp

I love the looks of these for my listening room. Are these ok to have in the same room as electronics?
fjn04
Where’s that tool bag that talks trash in the speaker forum, surely he has something to say about this.
yes, you can but don’t place it on the top or anywhere near at your electronic devices sometimes it leak due to humidity i use it when i rented a place my room smells like an old wood every time i come home salt lamp help deodorize my room
I don't there is any kind of issue in keeping a Himalayan Salt Lamp in your Music room. I do have one in my bedroom where I usually spin my records. It emits a nice low level of lighting and suits perfectly with the music. Buy decorative lights like this and it definitely gives the room a very warm, peaceful look to it.
Post removed 
You must add a a lava lamp in the vicinity of the salt lamp. I'm telling you my bass was deeper and my highs were higher.  Or is it just because I live in MI and the "dangerous weed" is legal for all.  I'll have to think about that for the next 14 hrs while I contemplate the universe.
Best to all
Mark