High power integrated amps??

What's out there for high power 2ch integrated amps. I have been looking around and cant seem to find anything over 250 watts. Most seem to be 35-100. I ran across a 300 watt into 8 ohm and 600 watt into 4 ohm awhile back but cant remember the name.
nordhaven
Musical Fidelity integrateds have very high wattage ratings, but what explains your desire for watts?
I am thinking of getting a pair of Tyler Acoustics PD80's. They are a very efficient speaker but still need lost of power to push those four 15" subs at higher volumes. Tyler can install a pair of 1000 watt digital sub amps for $1200. I was looking for a high output integrate to drive the speakers alone without the internal amps. I am not real sold on "PRO" digital amps. I also have to keep the system clean. Those huge speakers are a hard enough sell with the wife!

Buy the way YES they are going in a very large room (32X32) with vaulted ceilings.

I found a link to a amp manufacturer that Ty used at a show a while back, but for the life of me I can't find it again. It was not a big name brand. It did however put out 600 watts into 4 homs.
All things considered, I would strongly advise you go for this $1200 option. OR ask Tyler what the quid pro quo is & purchase your own separate amp with electronic xover facility to drive 4x15".
Don;t worry too much about the "pro". And your room is large, very difficult to get coherent energy in so large a space. AND many women respond VERY positively to rhythm (which means midbass energy), so maybe a good thing?:)
I also have to keep the system clean
Whadya mean??